Tooth Extractions – Oklahoma City, OK
Safe & Gentle Tooth Extractions
Thanks to Dr. Hermen’s experience, he’s usually able to restore even the most damaged teeth, but sometimes, a tooth may simply be beyond the point of repair. In these situations, he’ll recommend tooth extractions in Oklahoma City, OK , which he knows can make a lot of patients feel nervous. That’s why he always takes the time to answer questions beforehand, offers sedation dentistry, and uses plenty of local anesthetic. And, if needed, he can help a patient quickly replace any extracted teeth with a high-quality, custom-made restoration.
Why Choose Jeffrey F. Hermen, DDS for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Pain
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Makes Every Procedure Comfortable
- Happy to Serve Children & Adults Alike
Why Would a Tooth Need to be Extracted?
Dr. Hermen may choose to remove a tooth because:
- Extensive decay is beginning to threaten the surrounding teeth
- Periodontal disease has weakened the bone needed to support a tooth
- Physical trauma has damaged the enamel so much that it can’t be put back together
- It is about to crack
- More room is needed in the mouth for a new denture
- It will make it easier for the teeth to shift with Invisalign
- It is blocking another tooth from coming in correctly